2015- 2016 Universidad de Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- MA in International Education, Teach and Learn Program. Taught more than 500 students between 4th and 10th grade while designing a curriculum for high schoolers titled, “Global Citizenship through Modern Media and Project- based Learning,” and assisting classes such as Theories of Learning, and Teaching Methods.
2010-2014 Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- BA in Spanish, Teacher Certification for 7-12, and a minor in psychology. Coursework included Educational Psychology, Psychology of the Adolescent, Spanish and Technology, Spanish Journalism and Communications, Hispanic Lit, Colloquial and Business Spanish. GPA: 3.65
- Study Abroad: Universidad de Carlos III, Madrid, Spain. 2 semesters
- Training includes: Child Abuse Seminar and Dignity for All Students Act
2016- Present Social Media Strategist, Marist International Programs, Madrid
- Created a blog and Instagram to promote Marist College’s abroad program in Madrid
2014- Present English Language Teacher Assistant, Ministry of Education. Madrid, Spain
- Co-teach English and bilingual Science classes for 500+ primary and secondary students.
- Collaborate with multiple teachers to design and implement interactive and engaging lessons that broaden knowledge of the English language and global culture.
Summer 2015, 2016 Division Leader, Ciclan Adventure Camp, Pyrenees, Spain
- Collaborated with five other team members to supervise and implement a fun and exciting sleep- away adventure camp for children from the ages of seven to eleven.
2014 Student Teacher, Pawling MS and Arlington HS, NY
- Developed and implemented lesson plans aimed at 8th, 9th, and 10th grades. Facilitated class discussions on cultural similarities and differences between the US and Spanish speaking countries. Also assisted weekly meetings to discuss how to promote positive student behavior.
2011-2014 Captain of Women’s Track and Field Team, Marist College
2014 Volunteer at Marist International Programs
2008- Present Member of Police Athletic League
Spanish: Scored Advanced on OPI Test English: Native
Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking.
SmartBoard Technologies, Microsoft PPT EXC WORD