A fun and unique craft for Father’s Day. To make sure all students feel included, mention to the class that they do not have to make it for their father. It can also be made for a grandparent, friend, or other family member.
- Review adjectives
- Review writing sentences in English
6 Popsicle sticks per student, markers, contact paper, strong/ ribbon
- Show example of popsicle stick previoulsy made.
- Ask students to brainstorm reasons why they love their fathers/ loved one.
- Tell students to write down ten reasons on a separate piece of paper.
- Students choose their 5 favorite and write them on the contact paper.
- Then students place 6 popsicle stick and place the contact paper on the popsicle sticks.
- Students decorate the sides of the popsicle sticks and the back as they please.
- When finished, roll it up and tie a ribbon around it.