An easy activity for whenever you’re stumped on what to do! Have students draw a fish and then simply write their name inside. Decorate using lines and patterns.
White paper, black paper, markers, crayons, colored pencils
- Have students brainstorm animals that live in the sea. Write them on the board.
- Show students an easy way to draw a fish, shark, whale, etc.
- Show students how to write their name inside, making sure the letters reach from the top of the fish to the bottom.
- Show students a finished example.
- Give paper, markers, crayons.
- When finished drawing, students cut out the outline of the fish and paste it on a black paper.